As our research grant specialist, you will be responsible for leading all activities through the application process for research grants.
- Research and monitor suitable grant opportunities aligned with our strategy and needs.
- Be responsible for the database of funding opportunities, the timeline for the proposal call, and the funding threshold, among other aspects.
- Be responsible for understanding the public funding landscape and the relevant scientific funds for our non-profit organization Organisation für Nachhaltigen Konsum (OfnK)
- Produce high-quality research proposals for funding applications; this includes writing, budgeting, editing, and proofreading grant proposals
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders within ecolytiq GmbH and OfnK gUG to develop and implement a public funding acquisition strategy and translate scientific proposals into grant applications
- Establish research consortia with ideas for knowledge-driven research to further develop ecolytiq’s research and enhance the scientific profile.
- Build meaningful relationships with research institutions ecolytiq partners with, ensuring efficient communication between all relevant stakeholders