As a FinTech with our Sustainability-as-a-Service® solution for banks, we aim to do our part in making the world a better place.
Who we are:
What we offer:
- We are a driven, diverse team of talented professionals on a mission to green the banking industry
- We work at the exciting intersection of finance, sustainability, and tech, equipping banks and financial institutions with the tools they need to empower their customers to take climate action every day
- We work with key partners such as Visa, Worldline, and Tink to scale our impact and make a real difference
Most importantly, at ecolytiq, you work with purpose. Every day with us is an opportunity to make long-lasting and positive change, to help customers all around the world realize the power their spending habits have to change the world.
- Customizable working models within Germany with a remote option and office spaces
- 28 days of paid vacation per year
- Flexible working hours so you can work when you’re most productive
- Collaborative working culture with flat hierarchies
- Regular feedback sessions & professional development opportunities to help you reach your goals
- Permanent work contracts
- Onboarding package with state-of-the-art technology
- Regular team events
- Relocation & visa support
- Multicultural workplace, where respect & recognition are prioritized
We look forward to receiving your application! Feel free to reach out to us or send us your application even if you are unsure if your profile matches our needs. We are happy to review it. ecolytiq is an equal opportunity employer and encourages every qualified candidate to apply regardless of sex, gender expression, race, ethnicity, origin, sexual orientation, disability status, age, or religion. Diversity is celebrated at ecolytiq and strengthens our workplace.