We are looking for a motivated and people-driven talent (f/m/d) to join our small People & Culture team, take over operational tasks and support the development and implementation of several P&C projects.
In your role as People Ops you will:
- Guide, improve and support our onboarding and offboarding processes
- Make sure to provide an excellent employee experience during the employee lifecycle
- Plan team events as well as driving and further developing a positive team culture
- Create and maintain relationships with all relevant stakeholders and advise them if needed
- Draft and create contracts as well as manage the administrative paperwork such as reference letters, amendment agreements, etc.
- Maintain personnel files and data within our HRIS Personio and ensure compliant and up-to-date administration of personnel documents and data
- Work closely with other functions such as recruiting and finance
- Set up relevant KPIs, regularly analyze our processes and create reports
- Be encouraged to provide ideas, try yourself out in new topics and projects and develop further into a P&C expert