We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel (f/m/d) experienced in German as well as international law, who will be the center of all legal topics at ecolytiq and will take over responsibility for the legal department.
Are you a passionate legal professional looking for a job that offers more? We aim to make the world a better place and fight climate change together!
- You will be responsible for all legal relationships with different stakeholders
- You create, review and negotiate contracts across departments and with regard to various legal issues, your focus will be on clients and business partner contracts
- You will be the first point of contact for our Sales department regarding legal questions on contracting
- You will advise and support the management in legal matters, as well as preparing decision-making documents
- You unite the knowledge and expertise necessary for all our contracts and business relationships
- You will design and update our general terms and conditions on a regular basis
- You will be spearing partner and contact person for all legal matters within the company
- You will work together with our People & Culture department as well as external lawyers
- You constantly monitor regulatory changes and developments in our market and conduct analyses of possible implications for our business model